Our Mission Statement
The mission of Hearts for Homes is to improve the living conditions of low-income senior homeowners in Denton County.
Our Vision Statement
Hearts for Homes is a nonprofit Christian outreach providing hope and dignity through home rehabilitation, affording low-income seniors, ages 60 and older, a safe, comfortable, and well-functioning home.
- To work together with other organizations and individuals to identify homeowners who are in need of assistance.
- To seek and develop funding/donation resources.
- To provide home repairs, rehabilitation, and/or construction to identified individuals/families through donated/volunteered/purchased services.
- To provide oversight and accountability for funds raised, funds distributed, and results achieved.
- To serve as a central resource for the recruitment, training, and deployment of volunteers.
- To serve others as our Lord and Savior, Jesus, serves us.